Found this excellent Blog featuring Strela & M42
11-18-2012, 12:34 AM,
Thumbs_Up  Found this excellent Blog featuring Strela & M42
This is a great read........

http://kriegsimulation.blogspot.co.uk/
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 03:31 AM,
RE: Found this excellent Blog featuring Strela & M42
(11-18-2012, 12:34 AM)Foul. Wrote: This is a great read........

http://kriegsimulation.blogspot.co.uk/

I have been following this one for ages, brilliant blog.
Send this user an email
11-18-2012, 06:11 AM,
Nice interview. I had no idea that these games are designed by a bunch of guys with day jobs. Respect, I can't imagine how much work it must have been!
11-18-2012, 06:24 AM,
(11-18-2012, 06:11 AM)76mm Wrote: Nice interview. I had no idea that these games are designed by a bunch of guys with day jobs. Respect, I can't imagine how much work it must have been!
In fact many members of the Blitz are either game designers or testers, so in that way the community serves the community.
11-18-2012, 09:34 PM,
Nice interview indeed. It was surprising to read David had worked with SSG. I am still theoretically one of their testers and one of the handful of people semi-active on their forums, but sadly it seems SSG's a bit dead in the water and has been for about 2 years.
11-19-2012, 12:47 AM,
Ian Trout one of the driving forces in SSG passed away last year. I have been out of Australia for 6 years and had little to do with them since then.

Trust me John Tiller is keeping me busy and I prefer the PzC system, though SSG wins for AI.

And to answer how much work this has been? It has been 18 very solid months with probably a weekly total of about 20 hours just for me. I dare not tell my wife I am working on any more 'projects'!!! Helmet Rolleyes

David
11-19-2012, 05:53 AM,
(11-19-2012, 12:47 AM)Strela Wrote: And to answer how much work this has been? It has been 18 very solid months with probably a weekly total of about 20 hours just for me. I dare not tell my wife I am working on any more 'projects'!!! Helmet Rolleyes
As long as you promise to keep the titles coming, we promise not to tell her what you are up to! Wink :whis: