• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for CMN game (found)
11-18-2012, 07:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-16-2012, 10:15 AM by dynaman.)
Smile  Looking for CMN game (found)
Looking for a first Blitz game of CMN via PBEM (played it for years with a gent who is now too sick to play). Small to medium size scenario or Quick battle - I do not yet use drop box but if an opponent is willing to put up with my learning the use of that system I would give that a go as well.

regards
Paul Blankenship
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:06 PM,
RE: Looking for CMN game
Search for Dropbox in your web brouwser, install the software, is so easy really. That by itself will be a huge leap in the right direction to easy the gameplay.

And also get H2HH, You will never ever go back to using just e-mail. look for the H2hh on Green as jade webside. http://cmmods.greenasjade.net/mods H2hh that will act as a helping hand copying files to and from your drop box folders to your incomming and outgoing mail files.

Is easy to use and almost everyone is using it I would imagine.

If you cannot find a player, I will play with you, no problem. In that case e-mail me at [email protected]

I will help you set it up for you, no problem

Greetings
Matt
11-18-2012, 01:57 PM,
Email sent.
11-18-2012, 04:28 PM,
Are you still looking? Do you feel like playing Platoon Patrol? Its a smaller scenerio. Let me know. We could play just about any scenerio really.
Send this user an email
11-18-2012, 05:13 PM,
Ah there you go, many opponents for you. If you need any more let me know.