• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Danube Front '85 art/scenario pack updated
12-02-2012, 02:59 PM,
Danube Front '85 art/scenario pack updated
Hello everyone,

If you care about such things, head over to vmods.com to get the latest DF85_Alt pack update. The database has been extensively updated to "MKW v3.3" and all the _Alt scenarios have been updated to use all the latest game engine rules in the most recent DF85 update.

Have fun.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2012, 02:13 AM,
RE: Danube Front '85 art/scenario pack updated
(12-02-2012, 02:59 PM)Volcano Man Wrote: Hello everyone,

If you care about such things, head over to vmods.com to get the latest DF85_Alt pack update. The database has been extensively updated to "MKW v3.3" and all the _Alt scenarios have been updated to use all the latest game engine rules in the most recent DF85 update.

Have fun.

Anyone having issues opening the ZIP file when downloaded? Had no problem with the other downloads (K85+ Chinese MOD) but this one generates an error that file is corrupted.Dont Know

12-03-2012, 02:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-03-2012, 02:45 AM by Compass Rose.)
I didn't receive any error when I opened my zip file. As a side note, I didn't have it set up to automatically install. I always do manual installs of the mods I use, since I use JSGME.

Maybe your download is bad.

BTW, Thanks Ed! Salute6
12-03-2012, 06:33 AM,
(12-03-2012, 02:13 AM)fastphil Wrote:

Have fun.

Anyone having issues opening the ZIP file when downloaded? Had no problem with the other downloads (K85+ Chinese MOD) but this one generates an error that file is corrupted.Dont Know

Hmm, as a backup -- try clicking on the sample image on that page to download it and see if that works for you. Not sure what causes it but... my guess is you are using Internet Explorer and for some reason it has a problem with that DocMan file manager on occasion. :(
Send this user an email
12-03-2012, 07:09 AM,
(12-03-2012, 06:33 AM)Volcano Man Wrote:
(12-03-2012, 02:13 AM)fastphil Wrote:

Have fun.

Hmm, as a backup -- try clicking on the sample image on that page to download it and see if that works for you. Not sure what causes it but... my guess is you are using Internet Explorer and for some reason it has a problem with that DocMan file manager on occasion. :(

I downloaded it in Chrome and extracted it. worked fine.