• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

It's finally my graveyard
11-10-2012, 12:06 PM,
It's finally my graveyard
I wanted to call out two exceptional players who have recently given me a whoopin'.

The venerable Englishman Herr Nash has broken my unbeaten streak (12 wins) for the East Front scenario "Tank Graveyard at Minsk" (my all-time favorite scenario). He handed me my first loss outside of Minsk with very prudent, skillfull play as Reds. It was over by turn four, the Russians ferociously striking me with two powerful Schwerpunkte.

And in my quest to play the best, the elite, I played for the first time against Ragnar in Terror at Borisov. He promptly executed a brilliant infantry ambush which sent me reeling and from which I never recovered. We are preparing to play a biggy, 'the Road to Oboyan', which will test our skills in a bigger environment. Pray for me.

This loss also marked my first defeat since April 2009. Congratulations kamerad (he's German).
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2012, 12:20 PM,
RE: It's finally my graveyard
Wow Tony!!

The way you man handled me in our mirror scenario I thought there was no one better!!
Your a heck of a player and I am surprised. But you'll bounce back I know you will!!

Pulling for ya babe!

Best always!
Ivan the BigCigar5
11-10-2012, 12:32 PM,
It must be April Fools.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
12-21-2015, 03:29 AM,
(11-10-2012, 12:32 PM)Jason Petho Wrote: It must be April Fools.

Jason Petho

I can assure it was not.

"The Road to Oboyan" ended with my victory, but ONLY because Tony run out of time.
These guy is an exceptional player with great tactical skills.

He kicked my sorry bxxt on the italien shores of Salerno and hammered my proud Waffen-SS into the ukrainian ground at Bogodukhov. And he taught me the art of war in pillbox busting.

Be carefull and always watch your flanks - he's a tanker.
12-22-2015, 06:06 AM,
Hi Toni,

yes, ragnar is a good gamer. My Statistik is 1:16. You have time to play with my.

regards from Germany

Peter / panzerjaeger

[email protected]
Send this user an email