• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

All opponents, team mates, etc...
12-11-2012, 02:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-11-2012, 02:22 PM by Larry Reese.)
All opponents, team mates, etc...
Gentlemen,

I have recently been remiss and let real life totally dominate me with no word or action to effectively communicate with those of you who may have been impacted. For this, I apologize. The reasons are not overly important, but I would like to say that every day I hoped to be able to resume play and this alas was never the case, and at this point, much to my regret will likely be the case at least until sometime after Christmas.

For those of you who cannot wait that long (and I completely understand if you'd rather not), please terminate the game and record however you feel is most appropriate. As I feel that in many of these games a rip roaring good fight is on, I ask (and ask only, obviously there is no obligation to do so on your part) that you consider recommencing at a later date, just to finish it. In team games, please feel free for my team members to decide amongst themselves how best to replace me until, if all are willing, I can return to the field.

Again, my apologies to all who may have been impacted by my tardiness, while it is does not excuse the behavior, please be aware it was not intentional.

Should we all not meet again until the New Year, sincere best wishes to you all for safe and happy holidays, and a prosperous, happy new year. For me, except for the birth of my sons, this year was just about the worst on record - god preserve us from another like it.

Best regards, all,

Larry Reese

PS - please be aware that I am completely unable to monitor and respond to messages and communications on various social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, etc..., and while I have received many from these venues, including those from some who I consider closest friends, I have been unaware of these for months or more (including that of my own sister). I sincerely hope no ill will was engendered.
If you run, you'll only die tired.

One hand on the wheel, and one in the flame,
One foot on the gas, and one in the grave.
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2012, 03:30 PM,
RE: All opponents, team mates, etc...
Hang in there Larry! Here's hoping for a peaceful Christmas time and a Happy new year 2013for You and Yours!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
12-20-2012, 09:12 AM,
RE: All opponents, team mates, etc...
Hang in there Koala Bear... I just returned from the 'Stan for a few weeks... and busy is busy with life... we all understand that... you take care my friend.. We'll be here...

Living life on the beaches of San Diego, starting tomorrow... Happy Holidays!

Jim "of the 'Stan" von Krieg