• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Moscow '42
11-03-2012, 04:59 PM,
Opponent Needed  Moscow '42
Hi All

Started to download Moscow'42. I would like to blindly jump into one of the campaigns(haven't seen any so don't know whats on offer). The bigger the better and side does not matter(pref Germans first up though)

Anyone keen?
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2012, 05:57 PM,
RE: Moscow '42
Ok finished install. Looking at this one:
#1206_01 Grand Campaign : Moscow '42, December 6th, 1941 to February 15th, 1942

Looking for Allied opponent, Volcanoman rules.
Turn a day at least
11-03-2012, 06:10 PM,
Be careful with the Volcano man rules. I suggets you use the in game default and dependant on your preference, artillery counter battery and delayed disruption reporting.

The game was originally setup as standard Volcano man with alternative assault resolution but during testing we found it impossible for the Soviets to get through any areas of bunkers. I suggest you do NOT use alternative assault resolution when playing the Winter counteroffensive scenarios.

If you are playing Fall Kreml then it is ok to use alternative assault resolution (I actually recommend it) as the Germans are much better at bunker busting and need to be delayed breaking through the initial defenses....

Just a warning to all as you set up these big games.

David

PS Your all mad taking on the monsters straight away Jester
11-03-2012, 11:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-04-2012, 02:58 AM by Bushido.)
Hello, interested to play russian in this. I play with deafult rules. Please contact me at: Stynx69athotmaildotcom if still interested. Bye from the East in snow and cold.
11-04-2012, 02:03 PM,
Thx all - -advise taken, Bushido - -I'll mail you asap!