looking for a few games
10-29-2012, 10:02 AM,
looking for a few games
I prefer medium to large battles

I will play any side or type,I favor mirror attack/ defends
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2012, 05:32 AM,
RE: looking for a few games
Hi, I just started playing cm again after about 5 years. I would be intersted in a medium game. I would be willing to play almost any scenerio. I have cmsf (having trouble installing modules, will get that strightened out tonight), cmbn/cw, cmfi and cmaf. Let me know if you would like to play [email protected]
Send this user an email
10-30-2012, 03:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-30-2012, 04:39 PM by S.A.M.)
RE: looking for a few games
both you guys should insist on "no tigers" then. :-) to even it up that is. if you do not insist on that rule then maybe one of you might end up feeling been totally raped by the other in the end because he had 4 tigers or 5. One good thing is also having purchasing restricted a bit. That way you both might have a fair game. Iknow what you guys do is none of my concern but I think noone of you will complain if both are looking for a fair game. I only mean well for both of you. I personally think that CMFI can leave a huge black hole with exploits if not brought into the open. Maybe Weapon since your asking for the game would appreciate why I am saying this as you could easily end up being defeated by Wolf Blitzer if he had lets say 2 Tigers. You guys need to be careful so u enjoy the game and not have committed to a foregone conclusion.