• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents for CMFI game
10-26-2012, 12:45 PM,
Opponent Wanted  Looking for opponents for CMFI game
I have had two games end and want to pick up two more.

Scenario or quick battle your choice.
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2012, 02:25 PM,
RE: Looking for opponents for CMFI game
I'd like to play. I use dropbox and h2hhelper - you can send a dropbox invite to: [email protected]

How about a large QB ME? Standard Rarity at least, I'd like Iron but your choice, random map, preview allowed. I'll play either American or German. I used to prefer German, but lately I've been trying to learn American better - so if I have a choice I'd prefer American. :)

Also, I'd like no Tigers allowed for this battle please. If that's cool with you, then send me a dropbox and setup file and we can get going.
10-26-2012, 08:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-26-2012, 08:58 PM by A Canadian Cat.)
Also since this is an ME - no preplanned artillery either, please.
10-27-2012, 01:57 AM,
(10-26-2012, 08:52 PM)A Canadian Cat Wrote: Also since this is an ME - no preplanned artillery either, please.

Yeah, that goes without saying - since it's a house rule here at the Blitz.
10-28-2012, 01:48 AM,
Hello, I just got back into CM after about five years. I would like to play a scenerio. You can chose. A smaller one would be better. I you want send me a email at [email protected] thank you. Ps.. I have cmfi, afg. Sf, bn don't have any modules fo sf yet though.
Send this user an email
10-29-2012, 03:58 AM,
(10-28-2012, 01:48 AM)Wolf Blitzer Wrote: Hello, I just got back into CM after about five years. I would like to play a scenerio. You can chose. A smaller one would be better. I you want send me a email at [email protected] thank you. Ps.. I have cmfi, afg. Sf, bn don't have any modules fo sf yet though.

Excellent. I sent you an email I would be happy to pick a scenario.
10-29-2012, 05:14 AM,
(10-29-2012, 03:58 AM)A Canadian Cat Wrote:
(10-28-2012, 01:48 AM)Wolf Blitzer Wrote: Hello, I just got back into CM after about five years. I would like to play a scenerio. You can chose. A smaller one would be better. I you want send me a email at [email protected] thank you. Ps.. I have cmfi, afg. Sf, bn don't have any modules fo sf yet though.

Excellent. I sent you an email I would be happy to pick a scenario.

So.. does this mean that you don't want to play me? It sounded like you wanted to play, and didn't disagree to my terms - but no setup file (?).
10-31-2012, 04:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2012, 04:49 AM by A Canadian Cat.)
(10-29-2012, 05:14 AM)eltorrente Wrote: So.. does this mean that you don't want to play me? It sounded like you wanted to play, and didn't disagree to my terms - but no setup file (?).

Oh I was wondering why I had not received a turn back from you. Yes I want to play and I setup a file too. Something is not connecting - I'll sent you an email so we can sort this out.
(10-31-2012, 04:44 AM)A Canadian Cat Wrote:
(10-29-2012, 05:14 AM)eltorrente Wrote: So.. does this mean that you don't want to play me? It sounded like you wanted to play, and didn't disagree to my terms - but no setup file (?).

Oh I was wondering why I had not received a turn back from you. Yes I want to play and I setup a file too. Something is not connecting - I'll sent you an email so we can sort this out.

Totally my bad - I never actually sent you the invite to the drop box folder.
10-31-2012, 06:06 AM,
No problem. We're connected now, so I'll take a look at the map and start figuring out my forces. Looking forward to it.