• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

AotR Thunder at Karelova
10-23-2012, 10:16 AM,
Help  AotR Thunder at Karelova
Hi Guys, I downloaded Thunder at Karelova from TFE4 and dropped it into my AotR install. When I start the scenario, I get a File Read Error - Error reading scenario file. The map displays after I dismiss the error message, but there aren't any units or symbols on the map, just a blank map. My AotR install is patched to 1.04 and it's bone stock with no mods applied. The only additions are some scenarios downloaded from TFE4.

Thanks in Advance.
"You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement!" - LT Aldo Raine
Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2012, 10:50 AM,
RE: AotR Thunder at Karelova
(10-23-2012, 10:16 AM)Der Landser Wrote: Hi Guys, I downloaded Thunder at Karelova from TFE4 and dropped it into my AotR install. When I start the scenario, I get a File Read Error - Error reading scenario file. The map displays after I dismiss the error message, but there aren't any units or symbols on the map, just a blank map. My AotR install is patched to 1.04 and it's bone stock with no mods applied. The only additions are some scenarios downloaded from TFE4.

Thanks in Advance.

Mike,

Down load this super pack. Lt. Dan fixed it.
http://tfe4.wordpress.com/2012/08/01/aotr-mega-pack-2/

"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
10-23-2012, 10:58 AM,
Thank You Sign Thanks Ed, going to download now.
"You know, fightin' in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're fightin' in a basement!" - LT Aldo Raine
10-23-2012, 11:05 AM,
(10-23-2012, 10:58 AM)Der Landser Wrote: Thank You Sign Thanks Ed, going to download now.

Take it easy on me "Champ" Jester
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."