• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

INFANTRY ONLY
10-16-2012, 01:14 AM,
Opponent Wanted  INFANTRY ONLY
Looking to play a series of tiny-medium infantry only battles.

ME QB, Iron, Preview, Strict Rarity, Random maps, Mirrored ladder games optional.

CMBN CW I don't have italy yet. :(.

I will set up the games just give me your emails for drop box and h2h!
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2012, 04:58 AM,
RE: INFANTRY ONLY
I'll play another with you... I do have one issue. I believe Iron level is irrelivant with PBEM, because I think it was designed for "Real-Time" games... The only difference is that of sighting your own troops.. It seems to me that all it does is slow play because all you have to do is click around the map to see units (No other difference to Elite)... Let me know what you think...
10-16-2012, 08:17 AM,
I've never played Iron in a PBEM before, but it sounds like a cool battle so I wanna give it a shot. I usually keep my guys in C2 anyway, but this mode will force me to really pay attention.

Do you have a rule for artillery? I'm not a big artillery type of player, but I'd like to know if you might have some 300mm to use against my infantry. Big Grin I'd like to keep it to a smaller caliber, and make the infantry maneuvers the focus of the battle.

I use h2hh and dropbox, also.

EMAIL: [email protected]
10-16-2012, 03:23 PM,
We aren't sharing the folder that you sent me. I think you sent me a link to it, but we aren't actually sharing it so it doesn't show up in my directory.

This email that dropbox sent me said, "Nathan used Dropbox to share some files with you!" -

whereas the other dropbox emails have said: "Hi Johnny,

I've invited you to a Dropbox shared folder called "cmbn_battle"

You need to just right click the directory and share it with me.

Also, I don't want to play a mirror game.
10-16-2012, 05:35 PM,
I downloaded the file with me as allied, but we will have to wait until you share the folder, then we can get on with this battle. I'm really looking forward to an Iron infantry battle..
10-18-2012, 04:23 AM,
Still waiting for you to share the dropbox folder with me. You sent me two more invites, but they were both sharing the link to the dropbox, not actually an invite to share the dropbox. I have the file ready to go, just need a place to put it.. Let's get this game going!
10-18-2012, 01:34 PM,
(10-18-2012, 04:23 AM)eltorrente Wrote: Still waiting for you to share the dropbox folder with me. You sent me two more invites, but they were both sharing the link to the dropbox, not actually an invite to share the dropbox. I have the file ready to go, just need a place to put it.. Let's get this game going!

I haven't received the invite to your new folder and I don't know why it won't share your folder...
10-18-2012, 02:09 PM,
O.k., we're connected finally. The file is in the dropbox and we're ready to go.

Just so you know - if the file name doesn't have "001" at the end of it, h2hhelper won't see it. It won't see it until the game auto numbers the files. It's easier to get going to put the 001 on the first setup file.