• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Europe In Flames Tournament
11-02-2012, 09:22 AM,
RE: Europe In Flames Tournament
The first reported finish is a Minor Victory by Filip over Nacbar2 Helmet Smile
Congrats to Filip for the win and also to Nacbar2 a hardcore General always. Helmet Smile

Tide1
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
Quote this message in a reply
11-06-2012, 07:13 AM,
Comanders I need an update on the progress of your games Helmet Smile
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
11-16-2012, 10:56 AM,
Another match completed with an Axis Major Victory going to Ricky B Helmet Smile
11-21-2012, 06:53 AM,
Comrads just a reminder that the first scenario needs to be completed by DEC 13 2012 Helmet Wink
11-26-2012, 08:50 AM,
Just in Barbarossa scored a minor victory over Pawel in the first round. Congrats Helmet Wink
11-26-2012, 10:04 AM,
Seven turns left in the game between Liebchen and Gordon'sHQ, and we're making good time after some delays. We'll be finished by 12/13.
11-26-2012, 10:16 AM,
(11-26-2012, 10:04 AM)Liebchen Wrote: Seven turns left in the game between Liebchen and Gordon'sHQ, and we're making good time after some delays. We'll be finished by 12/13.

Thank You for the update sir.Helmet Smile
11-30-2012, 11:59 PM,
Just another bumpHelmet Wink
12-03-2012, 07:06 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Europe In Flames Tournament
Liebchen is saddened to report that he allowed Gordon'sHQ to achieve a minor German loss.
12-04-2012, 09:02 AM,
Ok Gents this is what I have so far Big Grin

Filip 75 points
NACBAR2 25 points
Ricky B 100 points
Witblitz 15 points
Barbarossa 75 points
V/Luttwitz 25 points
Liebchen 75 points
Gordon HQ 25 points

I am still waiting on Heinz and Outlaw JW. They still have ten days left to finish the scenario. Congrats and thanks generals Helmet Wink