• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New title on the cards, but what will it be?????
10-09-2012, 09:42 AM,
RE: New title on the cards, but what will it be?????
Men in Black? That reminds me a bit about how the military has informally used the term, 'Jedi Knights'.
Bydand
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
10-10-2012, 04:39 AM,
(10-09-2012, 08:30 AM)Tide1 Wrote: I think there was a problem with table of orginization for the Swiss Navy LOL
Ahh, that would explain why my brilliant suggestion was not taken up, i knew there was a good reason........Mex Big Grin

OK JTS you are off the hook.......:whis:
10-11-2012, 09:36 AM,
(10-10-2012, 04:39 AM)Foul. Wrote:
(10-09-2012, 08:30 AM)Tide1 Wrote: I think there was a problem with table of orginization for the Swiss Navy LOL
Ahh, that would explain why my brilliant suggestion was not taken up, i knew there was a good reason........Mex Big Grin

China/India/ Burma Campaign
10-12-2012, 12:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2012, 12:22 AM by Outlaw Josey Wales.)
(10-11-2012, 09:36 AM)fastphil Wrote:
(10-10-2012, 04:39 AM)Foul. Wrote:

China/India/ Burma Campaign

I would think CBI and Philippines could be combined in one title along with maybe Okinawa or save Okinawa to go with a hypothetical invasion of Japan.

The Swiss have a navy, they just haven't found a way to move it to the coast yet. :)

If we are talking hypothetical, I would think an extension to the rest of Austria and Northern Italy and hopefully the rest of the Balkans through to Greece and Turkey, but they would probably be considered too big for one title. But if keep going with that massive campaign, might have to add a different sort of strategic move and or phase to allow you to see your entire OOB of what is at the front and what is coming down the pike and when all on one page so one can decide where to send the divisions. One could have 82 AB heading to Germany but redirected at the last minute to help Greece or something like that. To have the ability to pull a unit out and send to another location in Eurpoe would also be good, but campaign would have to be longer than two weeks, more long term thinking involved.
10-12-2012, 12:44 AM,
Modern Campaigns Guerra del '69 or MC Honduras '69 and the extensive coverage of the Soccer War including a several hundred + turn grand campaign on a section/squad level entitled "La guerra del fútbol" plus some hypothetical developments like the joint Nicaraguan and Guatemalan two pronged invasion on both belligerents inflammating the whole of Central America. Drug cartels private and corporate small armies included along with the tribal battle groups. New weapons including those originating from the stone age incorporated, active environmental surrounding,tropical disesases and green hell all simulated, strategies availabe including the optional alternate deployments of the Vatican Swiss Guards expeditionary force in full combat gear etc.More to come.
10-14-2012, 04:58 AM,
allies vs russia after germany surrender in 1945 would be great. Some kind of Danube front but with much more troops
10-16-2012, 03:14 AM,

The Baltics, 1944.

You've got Guards Tank Armies...

The Gross Deutchland and 5 panzer divisions...
An army group surrounded but not beaten.

And the guy gets the girl in the end!
10-25-2012, 03:53 AM,
(10-16-2012, 03:14 AM)Liquid_Sky Wrote: The Baltics, 1944.

You've got Guards Tank Armies...

The Gross Deutchland and 5 panzer divisions...
An army group surrounded but not beaten.

And the guy gets the girl in the end!

Some part of the Axis withdrawal through Estonia would be awesome, if only for the multitude of nationalities on the Axis side involved.

10-27-2012, 01:48 AM,
Manchuria 45?

10-27-2012, 02:01 AM,
(10-27-2012, 01:48 AM)bwv Wrote: Manchuria 45?

Good shot, but they should make sure to include the '39 campaign set, starting from the Nomonhan incident - or perhaps even a little earlier - and on to the battle at Khalkhin - Gol.That would be truly awesome.