• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New gamer
10-10-2012, 09:56 AM,
RE: New gamer
(10-08-2012, 11:42 PM)LoboBlanco Wrote: @ Apollo 11
I look for the scenario 0917-12, it's a small scenario
Perhaps we should play the full campaign 0917-01 ?
For the volcano rules , can you tell me the difference with HPS rules.
If they are more interresting , can you give me the email adress, i will download them...
Thank you...

Unfortunately, I have no much free time to play full campaign at the moment, but if you wait some time ( couple weeks or earlier ) we can play large scenario.
Quote this message in a reply
10-11-2012, 03:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-11-2012, 03:20 AM by Liebchen.)
Hi, Marco, welcome to the best wargame club on the internet.

If you're going to play Nappy games and PzC games, then you should join those ladders:

-- Go to your Control Panel (button on the top right, under the search bar).

-- Then go to the menu on the left and choose Blitz/General Options.

-- This will give you two windows; the top one is the list of ladders in the Blitz. Use CTRL-Left to choose the ladders that you're interested in.

-- As Foul mentioned, you'll want to choose the Black Powder ladder for Nappy games. That includes all of the Pre-20th Century ladders.

I see that you chose the Campaign Series ladder already. This may be a mistake (or not); The Campaign Series is an older tactical game, not the HPS/John Tiller operational games that we play on the TOC ladder.

You might also think about signing up for the new Europe in Flames tournament that's being put together by Tide1. They're all short scenarios, and it's a great way to get games going.

Again, welcome to the Blitz!
David
10-18-2012, 01:43 AM,
Thank you for your help Liebchen
I corrected my mistake and completed my control panel
10-18-2012, 05:59 AM,
(10-11-2012, 03:19 AM)Liebchen Wrote: Hi, Marco, welcome to the best wargame club on the internet.
Thank you for the complement and your useful advice to Marco. Wink