• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Total War in Europe Series
10-05-2012, 01:47 PM,
Total War in Europe Series

Not sure if there is a forum for this, or if I am in the right place, but here goes...

I just picked up both First to Fight and umm..Southern Front, and have a couple of questions (if this is the forum to ask them in)

Firstly...I own all the Panzer Campaign games, and on most of them, I can double the size of the hexes (2x 2D mode)....and would sorely like to do that in these...any talk of them upgrading these games as well? The hexes are just soooo tiny.

Secondly...I think doing Russia would be a blast...is there a third one in the works involving the Russian front?

Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2012, 05:02 AM,
RE: Total War in Europe Series
Yes you are correct place, this forum and ladder supports this game series. Wink

I am afraid i cannot personally answer your questions as i don't own any of these titles, from a ladder POV the first title "The First Blitzkrieg" attracted quite a bit of attention when released, but the "War on the Southern Front" title just didn't catch on for some reason?

We do get the odd post about these titles, but compared to PzC things are slow around this series.
10-09-2012, 07:10 AM,
On the next round of updates I believe the extra zoom level will get added in - not sure on the time table for that however. And yes, the series is set to co9ntinue, but it will assuredly be 2013 before you see another title, if not longer.
10-16-2012, 03:03 AM,

Ahh thats good...I just got the first two games, so I can wait until 2013/4 for another one :)

As for the zoom, though, I am not sure I can play it without it although I could change the resolution of my monitor before playing it...2560x1440 is just too much for seeing anything.