• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

To Opponents
10-02-2012, 11:24 PM,
To Opponents
Have been having hardware problems, haven't figured out the problem so don't know when I'll be able to continue games. Hoping to be back in action asap, feel free to claim a game if you need to.
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 07:30 AM,
RE: To Opponents
I know a bit about CPUs, what are the symptoms?
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
10-03-2012, 10:09 AM,
Take your time mate. I'm eager to continue our game but it can wait. :)
10-03-2012, 11:53 AM,
I was just thinking about you! Hope the computer gets better. Our game is to close to just claim a victory, so the guns of the Reich will remain silent until you get back.

11-06-2012, 12:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-11-2012, 08:23 PM by Mr Grumpy.)
Hello,

Dear Friends,

My issues persist, I am unable to conduct regular combat with my opponents. I have no time frame when this will be able to continue, indeed. In fact, my current combatants deserve to be recognized for the sole fact of not issuing a clear victory as tempting as it may seem.

Needless to say, if any of my opponents need to claim a victory in an unfinished fight please feel free. So my friends, I leave you with a song until my return to combat, and thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JDkdc246QQ

11-07-2012, 05:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-07-2012, 07:06 PM by S.A.M.)
.... send me an e-mail, maybe I can help you with your pc.