• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

World War One
10-01-2012, 04:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-01-2012, 04:56 PM by flip0009.)
Opponent Wanted  World War One
I am looking for WWI nuts.

[/size]Simple games, No tanks, no air force. It is all just supply and slow movement and brutal numbers combat. It usually only takes only 15 minutes to play a turn. I want to play through the whole library of WWI games in Art of War III. (Except the last).

I would like to try playing two games at once, each side at the same time, just to see how that works.Jester
(10-01-2012, 04:54 PM)flip0009 Wrote: I am looking for WWI nuts.

[/size]Simple games, No tanks, no air force. It is all just supply and slow movement and brutal numbers combat. It usually only takes only 15 minutes to play a turn. I want to play through the whole library of WWI games in Art of War III. (Except the last).

I would like to try playing two games at once, each side at the same time, just to see how that works.Jester

Oh yah, I am currently doing a running AAR on Tannenburg with Vaca.
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2012, 05:48 PM,
RE: World War One
I'm if it it's okay for you! Except that some maps are not for pbem i would like to play fast scenarios.

What about Marne and Mons '14? Me start with the Entente if it's not a problem for you.

Also, a the end would like to report the result in the actual TOAW III blitz ladder, is it ok for you?

Oh yah, I am currently doing a running AAR on Tannenburg with Vaca.

Send this user an email
10-02-2012, 06:44 AM,
Why wait for 1914?

http://www.gr-8.biz/toaw/balkans12/balkans12.html
10-02-2012, 03:53 PM,
I am willing to play the Balkans scenarios. They are very World War One-ish.
10-03-2012, 05:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-04-2012, 08:39 PM by burroughs.)
Well, I have been a "WWI nut" since I watched the BBC "The Great War" documentary series in the summer of '11, have already played several scenarios off both HPS FWWC and TOAW III 3.4, they are all reported here at the site and indeed intend to play the whole assortment of the WWI scenarios available here. I am currently fighting at Verdun and Charleroi in FWWC and doing the Forgotten Battles series in TOAW III 3.4 ( started with Komarow '14), considered the Balkan Wars scenarios , too.However, last summer I set up and sent a scenario, answering Your challenge at the TOC ladder, but there was no reply. Any ideas? ...Good luck with the ambitious endeavour.