• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

No video, no music patch
09-13-2012, 04:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-15-2012, 05:38 AM by Weasel.)
No video, no music patch
Ok, I found the music in the game annoying to say the least, I created my own three songs but tired of them too (German Lilly Marlene, Waffen SS march, I'll be seeing you, if anyone wants them let me know) so created three void songs. Because the cpu no longer has to access and play the songs while loading the turn, you will get a slight bump there.

Unzip the three music files into your game folder/data/z folder (if you don't have a Z folder in data then create one.

If you don't want to have to watch the intro video at start up go into CMBN data folder and rename the Intro video to Intro off.

Attached Files
.zip   music off.zip (Size: 487 bytes / Downloads: 10)
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2013, 08:53 AM,
RE: No video, no music patch
I found the night sounds very annoying; barking dogs, annoying crickets etc. This file will nil those sounds so the only sound you hear is actual combat. Just unzip the file into your Z folder.

Attached Files
.zip   silent night.zip (Size: 195 bytes / Downloads: 1)
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
03-28-2014, 02:22 AM,
RE: No video, no music patch
To get rid of the intro splash screen (which I think is what you and BFC are calling the video) you can press the v key once you see it. That will dismiss it and never show it again (until you hold the v key down on start up).