• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Reported a battle.............
01-20-2013, 10:48 AM,
Reported a battle.............
I went to report the battle Heroes out of Nowhere and it wasn't listed, so I tried to add it and got the message that it already existed. I found the problem...........The scenario is in the title Proud and the Few, but when reporting, it is listed under Pacific War.

Just mentioning it in case it can be put under the title it was supposed to be under.cheers
Quote this message in a reply
01-20-2013, 11:16 AM,
RE: Reported a battle.............
Thanks for tipping us off about the problem. We will take a look at it.
01-21-2013, 06:08 AM,
(01-20-2013, 10:48 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: I went to report the battle Heroes out of Nowhere and it wasn't listed, so I tried to add it and got the message that it already existed. I found the problem...........The scenario is in the title Proud and the Few, but when reporting, it is listed under Pacific War.

Just mentioning it in case it can be put under the title it was supposed to be under.cheers

It was a stock scenario for Pacific War and was released by the same author in a huge battlepack for P&F after it was released. I added a version of the scenario into the P&F scenario database. Please delete the game you recorded under Pacific War and go ahead and record the correct one under Proud and Few.

https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/Squa...&ladder=10

Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
01-22-2013, 12:57 AM,
okey dokey.