• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario of the month: September
09-01-2012, 10:03 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-10-2012, 06:04 AM by raz_atoth.)
Scenario of the month: September
Gentlemen,

The 'Scenario of the month: September' starts today!

The scenarios which will be playtested are:

CMBN: Le Desert [strangewhispers,herrbixx,Schutzstaffel(FGM),hollister21,DasTiger,rampantone,Weasel,cronus111]
CMBN-CW: CW 18 Platoon [raz_atoth,strangewhispers,Mad Mike,xian,cargol,hollister21,DasTiger,rampantone, Expecting_on_crossroad, Toblakai,cronus111,Schutzstaffel(FGM)]
CMFI: Gateway to Palermo [raz_atoth,strangewhispers,Nelson1812,Mad Mike,togi,cargol,hollister21,ernst,DasTiger,cronus111]

As always,if you are interested in taking part,please post here specifying which scenario(s) you wish to test.

A quick recap. of the rules:

1) Each month 3 scenarios will be nominated,with one scenario coming from each available CMx2 game/module.

2) You can sign-up to playtest any of the monthly scenarios and there is no limit of the number of scenarios you can play. You can sign-up to test one, two, or all three monthly scenarios.

3) Your opponent and the side you'll play on will be randomly decided.

4) The game will count as an on-ladder game and will be reported just like a regular game unless you otherwise agree with your opponent. [the options are: report it as a ladder game,report it as a non-ladder game, don't report it]

5) At the end of each scenario you test, you will be asked to rate how well balanced and entertaining the scenario was.

6) The allied player is the one who will start the setup and send the first turn to his axis opponent.

7) The games are to be played using 'Warrior' as skill level unless otherwise agreed.

Some other considerations to know, for those of you less familiarized with the required Blitz etiquette/house rules that will be used.

Pre-planned artillery strikes are not allowed if you're the defender, due to the small setup zones. It is however, allowed if you're playing with the attacking side.
If you can't play for an extended period of time due to vacations, holidays, real-life issues etc., please let your opponent know about it.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
09-01-2012, 10:11 PM,
RE: Scenario of the month: September
I am down for all three :)
Send this user an email
09-01-2012, 10:21 PM,
And we have the first willing victim! Big Laugh
Send this user an email
09-01-2012, 10:26 PM,
Gateway to Palermo... Victim or victor, should be fun.
09-01-2012, 10:51 PM,
I will play "CW 18 Platoon" and "Gateway to Palermo".

Very good idea, raz Good Job
09-01-2012, 11:29 PM,
If 18 Platoon is that really small CW scenario then I'm in.
09-01-2012, 11:34 PM,
I'm up for "Gateway to Palermo"

09-01-2012, 11:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-02-2012, 12:00 AM by cargol.)
18 Platoon and Gateway to Palermo for me.

(09-01-2012, 10:21 PM)raz_atoth Wrote: And we have the first willing victim! Big Laugh
Raz have in mind that Le Desert has barbed wire and unless it is removed
the game will crash due to this ''barbed wire'' bug.
09-02-2012, 12:06 AM,
I have the new version of LeDesert with the barbed wire replaced with anti-personnel mines ready Big Grin
When i'll do the pickings i'll publish the link for download. ;)
Send this user an email
09-02-2012, 12:18 AM,
im in for Le Desert