• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Final version of Korean War PLA done!!
08-22-2012, 06:11 AM,
News  Final version of Korean War PLA done!!
Hey folks, after months of testing the PLA in the Korean War Mod, we've finally settled on a set. A lot has changed, even with the oob's, that being said, I would please ask all folks that made scenarios including the PLA in them to please contact me. What I need to know is if you would like me to make the revisions to your scenario's, or, if you would want to do it. I've done all mine, and is easier to do it by Notepad, which is why I ask. If you are not comfortable, please just tell me, it doesn't take long and I will be happy to do it for you! Off the top of my head I believe the only ones are David Galster, and Rod Coles? The new units, 1st and second line should be added as a 50-50 mix, I just use a dice roll, any new scenarios using the editors the action will be automatic. If you try to do any of this with the editors to old scenario's, they will most likely crash, so my recommendation is to add them via notepad. Again, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience, but the old Chinese were way out of line. I will now be able to test my scenarios for inclusion to H2H, and this means my previously approved Imjin will also need re-approved... I will soo be releasing these new files to the public, as soon as we can get these scenarios fixed, as for if they aren't, people will have lots of crashing going on.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2012, 07:58 AM,
RE: Final version of Korean War PLA done!!
OK, Arsenal, and Chosin have been converted...
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

08-22-2012, 08:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-22-2012, 08:03 AM by K K Rossokolski.)
(08-22-2012, 06:11 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Hey folks, after months of testing the PLA in the Korean War Mod, we've finally settled on a set. A lot has changed, even with the oob's, that being said, I would please ask all folks that made scenarios including the PLA in them to please contact me. What I need to know is if you would like me to make the revisions to your scenario's, or, if you would want to do it. I've done all mine, and is easier to do it by Notepad, which is why I ask. If you are not comfortable, please just tell me, it doesn't take long and I will be happy to do it for you! Off the top of my head I believe the only ones are David Galster, and Rod Coles? The new units, 1st and second line should be added as a 50-50 mix, I just use a dice roll, any new scenarios using the editors the action will be automatic. If you try to do any of this with the editors to old scenario's, they will most likely crash, so my recommendation is to add them via notepad. Again, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience, but the old Chinese were way out of line. I will now be able to test my scenarios for inclusion to H2H, and this means my previously approved Imjin will also need re-approved... I will soo be releasing these new files to the public, as soon as we can get these scenarios fixed, as for if they aren't, people will have lots of crashing going on.

I have no idea how the blank reply above happened. Sorry.

Don't forget HUIB!!
08-22-2012, 09:32 AM,
Thanks Rod, did he make any with the PLA? I think what I will do, is just convert all of them, then you guys can then open them up in the editors to change anything to your liking. Does that sound fair? I'm ready to do your Hill381, is what I have the latest file, it is listed as version 2, 2/6/2012?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

08-22-2012, 10:29 AM,
OK, I think I got all of them, tomorrow I will send the new PLA, and all the new converted scenario files out to the designers. As soon as all is well with these guys, I will release the new files to the public!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue