• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Next Tourney Signup--Korea
08-24-2012, 11:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-24-2012, 11:19 AM by jomni.)
RE: Next Tourney Signup--Korea
I'm back from my Korea trip. There are organized tours to the DMZ but I did not go.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2012, 10:45 PM,
I have been trying to make up my mind on whether I have enough time for this or not. I don't, but I think I would like to participate anyway. I will just have to stand up to my superiors and tell them I need to de-stress by killing some pixels. They won't understand, but they need me right now at work and my wife has put up with lots worse.

Jeff
08-24-2012, 11:35 PM,
(08-24-2012, 10:45 PM)Jeff Conner Wrote: I have been trying to make up my mind on whether I have enough time for this or not. I don't, but I think I would like to participate anyway. I will just have to stand up to my superiors and tell them I need to de-stress by killing some pixels. They won't understand, but they need me right now at work and my wife has put up with lots worse.

Jeff

I don't either, but if you enter the tourney we will have an odd number and I'll play. I'm rusty, so I'll let you play me to kill my pixel warriors to get rid of your stress....
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
08-25-2012, 12:45 AM,
Alan

I take back all of those bad things I have been saying about you for years. You are truly a gentleman and a scholar.
09-02-2012, 06:38 AM,
We could really use one more player. Anyone interested?
09-02-2012, 06:51 AM,
As much as I would like to play, if you find yourself short by one player and no one else shows interest, I'd be willing to "take one for the team" and back out of the tournament, if that would help you out.

09-03-2012, 01:04 AM,
Chad

Since I was the last one to sign up, I should be the first one to drop out and be on the waiting list. Besides that, my computer is in the shop after my son's friend got through downloading some new game onto it and I am stuck using my ancient laptop for a week.

Jeff
09-03-2012, 01:54 AM,
I can help out if you need some one to even the sets.

I can't tell the difference between a land mine and a Kimchi pot in this game, but I learn quick.

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp
09-03-2012, 07:07 AM,
If Brian's game, and Jeff's patient until his computer gets back, we're good. I will be an alternate for the next rounds.

Look for something this week.
09-06-2012, 12:18 PM,
Score! I get to play Jeff with a dead PC? Does that mean his armor will all be immobile? That is just the handicap I would want. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Dog Soldier
Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything.
- Wyatt Earp