• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Fulda Gap '85 and /or Danube Front '85 short campaigns HTH either WP or NATO opponent
08-09-2012, 09:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-11-2012, 03:01 AM by burroughs.)
Opponent Needed  Fulda Gap '85 and /or Danube Front '85 short campaigns HTH either WP or NATO opponent
Hello

As stated above, standard turn rate with occassionaly minor delays, completion guaranteed. Check the attached file for the optional rules - plus explicit supply I think - preferred.If all is fine feel free to set up that way and go on with the invasion and then send it to my mail account -ifnot and want to discuss something beforehand, write me there.

Would play WP too,but I have already had a look at the NATO side deployment etc.so I don't like my fog of war gets spoilt that way.

Have already played all of the MC games with the exception of that one so I'd like to see what transpires in this particular theater.

Awaiting Your response.

Update:I have just realized that the file had been missing.Attached.

Attached Files
.jpg   Optional rules.jpg (Size: 488.07 KB / Downloads: 14)
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2012, 03:04 AM,
RE: Fulda Gap '85 and /or Danube Front '85 short campaigns HTH either WP or NATO opponent
Could be also Danube Front '85 HTH short campaign - this time prefer the NATO side, but I am alright with commanding the Warsaw Pact assets, too. Widening the preferences since it seems unlikely that anybody shows up as it seems. Could play shorter scenarios too, preferably the ones that neither side has played before.
08-14-2012, 12:32 AM,
RE: Fulda Gap '85 and /or Danube Front '85 short campaigns HTH either WP or NATO opponent
I'll play as Nato. I can add one game and have no modern games going at the moment.
08-14-2012, 01:26 AM,
(08-14-2012, 12:32 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: I'll play as Nato. I can add one game and have no modern games going at the moment.

Thanks a lot, but that reply came a little late when the DF '85 had just been taken by a good ol' vet opponent of mine. Besides I saw that You had reported that before which means You had played that before for sure and that spoils my fog of war - I know that some guys here deem that approach bizzare and it's justified logically only to some extent,but that's me and my way of doing things.

All I can offer at the very moment is to play the FG '85 initial WP assault scenario entitled Plan "Rhinegate" as far as I can remember, but You'd have to command the WP forces for a change there -if I don't find You too experienced for me,I have mostly played as the WP.

Let me know if You're interested and I hope I don't run out of my wargaming capacity in the meantime - my hands have always been full here, it's too tempting and life's so short and fast running ...