• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Game wanted
08-15-2012, 06:05 AM,
RE: Game wanted
Great! See you on the battleield, Gamer20!

(08-15-2012, 05:58 AM)gamer20 Wrote:
(08-14-2012, 04:33 AM)Amico Fritz Wrote: Well, I`m still open for a game or three. Anyone?

Hello Amico,

I'm up for another game. I've also got matrix, EF/WF/RS/Nam. I recently got back into playing again about a month ago.
Everything you had in previous posts sounds good, moderate size, all options on except variable visibility and extreme assault.

Pick a battle and side and send away.

[email protected]

Thanks and look forward to good battle,
Gamer20

Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2012, 08:51 PM,
Hm, somehow my game mail won't go through to you ... Please check your spam box or maybe use an alternative mail address. This has happened with mail I sent to a friend at aol.com too... Don't know why it happens.

Jon H.

08-15-2012, 11:54 PM,
NB This message was to Josey Wales!

(08-15-2012, 08:51 PM)Amico Fritz Wrote: Hm, somehow my game mail won't go through to you ... Please check your spam box or maybe use an alternative mail address. This has happened with mail I sent to a friend at aol.com too... Don't know why it happens.

Jon H.

08-16-2012, 03:59 AM,
Email is [email protected]. It's the only one I have.
08-16-2012, 04:05 AM,
OK I forgot the 1 in the address ... :-(
Have resent the game file!

AF

(08-16-2012, 03:59 AM)Outlaw Josey Wales Wrote: Email is [email protected]. It's the only one I have.

08-17-2012, 09:05 AM,
Still no game file arrived. Like you, I have no idea why this happens. I had to stop playing an opponant in Steel Panthers because all of a sudden the emails stopped getting through in both directions. I will send you an email and you reply to see if it starts working that way.
08-17-2012, 10:32 AM,
I've had a problem in the past with this also, I started a hotmail account for playing games, works well?! Some guys can send to me no problem, others, no go, just an idea!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
08-17-2012, 10:56 AM,
Another way is mailbigfile.com. You go to their site, upload the file with the recipients email and any message. They send an email with a download link to your recipient. It's free.

AOL is notorious for very strict email anti-spamming rules. Not at all surprised you guys are having trouble. They'll block email from their servers, you jump through hoops getting compliance...then they'll change their rules again. I hate 'em. My company has had to work with them a few times. Painful.

I prefer gmail to hotmail (now outlook.com), but I have both. Good free email. I leave my ISP email only for personal home use.

Lastly, you can post a file to your personal account here at the Blitz, send your opponent the links, and delete the old files as you go. Then there are services like dropbox.com utilizing shared folders. Microsoft has one too. I forget the name...SkyDrive? Tons of others. No reason to ever stop playing someone. Too many alternatives.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email