• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Team Game--Tarawa (Proud and Few)
08-08-2012, 01:01 AM,
RE: New Team Game--Tarawa (Proud and Few)
(08-08-2012, 12:43 AM)TheBigRedOne Wrote: I would recommend on this particular scenario that the Variable Ending also be left off, especially since team games haven't been explored all that much in SB. This gives both sides an ending to shoot for with their tactics.

However, if the participants feel strongly about any particular rule, they can feel free to play with it, providing they all come to a consensus on it.

Well,I have always been bewildered with the fact that so many people hate this rule since it's so hard core realistic.I sn't the virtue of a ingenious field commander to expect the unexpected, foresee what's impossible to predict and be at least one step ahead of the enemy and the circumstances?Personally I was disappointed that it seems that the variable ending option is mostly active when it's a draw - I think that could be definitely even more random so no-one should feel secure unless his mastery and skills enable him to control the battlefield fully that's the true nature of warafre of any level: inability to control the chaos completely and necessity to do it.

A voice for the variable ending option on here, but I am open to the other settnings
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Team Game--Tarawa (Proud and Few) - by burroughs - 08-08-2012, 01:01 AM