• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anyone up for a Monster Scenario?
08-01-2012, 04:44 AM,
Opponent Needed  Anyone up for a Monster Scenario?
I have been playing a game of "Hell's Highway" for some 2 years - it is a huge scenario and takes an age to play a turn, we had managed some 50+ turns and my opponent disappearedWaiting2
Is anyone up to trying this big mother as Germans? I can only promise 1 turn per week due to it's size but it is a fun game. Scenario files are available at the Blitz download centre or I can e-mail them.
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2012, 12:25 AM,
RE: Anyone up for a Monster Scenario?
(08-01-2012, 04:44 AM)Wolfman Wrote: I have been playing a game of "Hell's Highway" for some 2 years - it is a huge scenario and takes an age to play a turn, we had managed some 50+ turns and my opponent disappearedWaiting2
Is anyone up to trying this big mother as Germans? I can only promise 1 turn per week due to it's size but it is a fun game. Scenario files are available at the Blitz download centre or I can e-mail them.

Wolfman, I believe I was your opponent. I thought I tried to contact you a few times but yes we lost touch. If you still have scenario saved I would like to continue it, I only have Matrix version now, not sure it that would be a problem thou.

08-06-2012, 03:49 PM,
I'll need to dig my old PC out of the loft and see if the file is still on it, will get back to you
Rick

(08-04-2012, 12:25 AM)Deturk Wrote:
(08-01-2012, 04:44 AM)Wolfman Wrote: I have been playing a game of "Hell's Highway" for some 2 years - it is a huge scenario and takes an age to play a turn, we had managed some 50+ turns and my opponent disappearedWaiting2

Wolfman, I believe I was your opponent. I thought I tried to contact you a few times but yes we lost touch. If you still have scenario saved I would like to continue it, I only have Matrix version now, not sure it that would be a problem thou.

08-07-2012, 06:14 PM,
heya wolfman i'll give a go at a monster if you like. If you are using matrix send a file to my email
The biggest insult to human intelligence which is considerable in my opinion. Is the notion that the universe made itself. Has anyone ever see a star form? Come on people. what will they tell us now? The earth is flat?
11-04-2012, 10:11 PM,
Wolfman, any luck in finding that Scenario?