• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Giants on the Vistula
07-30-2012, 09:17 PM,
Giants on the Vistula
Can someone send me the files for this scenario please? I fear getting into this world in flames tournament was a bad idea......I deleted all the stock scenarios years ago and I hate this one almost as much as Bukrin Bridgehead :-)

epurington (at) roadrunner dot com
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2012, 10:08 PM,
RE: Giants on the Vistula
(07-30-2012, 09:17 PM)Von Earlmann Wrote: Can someone send me the files for this scenario please? I fear getting into this world in flames tournament was a bad idea......I deleted all the stock scenarios years ago and I hate this one almost as much as Bukrin Bridgehead :-)

epurington (at) roadrunner dot com

Hi Earl,

Files have been emailed to you. You are more than welcome to make scenario suggestions (balance is apparently important to some people partaking in the tournament).

Regards,
Ashley
Send this user an email
08-07-2012, 06:46 PM,
My 2 Cents  RE: Giants on the Vistula
Its a shame. some of those old stocks are masterpieces. Burkin is not one in my opinion. Terror at borisov rocks the house! my nails take a month to grow back every time i play that one.
The biggest insult to human intelligence which is considerable in my opinion. Is the notion that the universe made itself. Has anyone ever see a star form? Come on people. what will they tell us now? The earth is flat?