• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

bulge house rules
07-28-2012, 09:46 AM,
bulge house rules
so big bulge game-house rule suggestions

no US air till 12-23 when the russian high moved in-you get lucky with clear weather, too bad unless its 12-23
no german air ever-you have the planes in the bank, thats where they stay

pdt files
skornzeys boys have their deception damage reduced to 33% instead of 50%-the US was able to blast a ton of bridges...these deception units at 50% really hurt this so move it down to 33.

night disruption at 15%
range modifier at 2, meaning those tigers and panthers hit at have AT value at 2 hexes instead of 1/3

what you all think?
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2012, 06:36 AM,
RE: bulge house rules
"skornzeys boys have their deception damage reduced to 33% instead of 50%-the US was able to blast a ton of bridges...these deception units at 50% really hurt this so move it down to 33."

The deception units represent the general state of confusion about the American side in the opening two days; not just the active measures by Skorzeny's units themselves. My feeling is this is about right. jonny Helmet Wink

07-30-2012, 07:14 AM,
(07-28-2012, 09:46 AM)raizer Wrote: range modifier at 2, meaning those tigers and panthers hit at have AT value at 2 hexes instead of 1/3

I believe significant improvements in the hard attack/ranged fire calculations are already in the works if I've interpreted this correctly.

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=61990

07-30-2012, 01:17 PM,
Yes, I am still working on that (converting Bulge to values to range modifier 1.5). It will take a little more time though...
Send this user an email
07-31-2012, 08:06 AM,
(07-30-2012, 01:17 PM)Volcano Man Wrote: Yes, I am still working on that (converting Bulge to values to range modifier 1.5). It will take a little more time though...

I would expect that - after all, Rome wasn't burned in a day:rolleyes2:

08-01-2012, 02:36 AM,
yah the 1.5 I think is a pretty nice sweet spot. Gives those big cats some xtra punch at 2 hexes and the germans cannot over look the jacksons at 2...so half AT at range 2 I think is the way to go.

Im hit or miss on these bridges.
08-08-2012, 07:20 AM,
BTW, I just looked into this:

The problem or reason why I haven't updated the _Alt to use 1.5 ranged modifier is because the game itself currently does not support it. B44 was last update (according to HPS website) in JAN 11. The actual 1.5 range modifier wasn't added to PzC titles until around the AUG 11 updates, so really nothing can be done in this regard just yet.
Send this user an email