• redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

What do Blitz members like to play?
07-28-2012, 07:15 AM,
c_Question Mark  What do Blitz members like to play?
When you aren't playing your favorite Blitz supported games, what do you guys like to play?
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2012, 08:16 AM,
RE: What do Blitz members like to play?
Well i play the CMAK/CMBB/CMBN......My relax away from them, I do like a Good read Perhaps a little Chess, Mostly, I like a Good read in a comfy Chair
REAL OPPONENTS SEE THE BATTLE OUT TO THE END, WINNING OR LOSING
07-28-2012, 09:39 AM,
I too, enjoy playing chess. I have been playing chess for free over at GameKnot for several years.

http://gameknot.com/

I also enjoy playing OOTP11 (Out Of The Park) which is a baseball text sim.

I really enjoy playing with fictional players and creating fictional leagues. I find it alot of fun playing with fictional players because everyone starts out as a "John Doe". That way it is impossible to load up your team with all future HOF (Hall of Fame) players.

07-28-2012, 11:38 AM,
I play chess too, I bought Chess Master Grand Master edition and play and learn on that. I also LOVE Eastside Hockey Manager but they stopped making it in 2007 due to all the piracy, luckily people are modding the crap out of it to keep it up to date. And Empire Total War is another favorite, too bad it has bugs they won't fix (CTD).
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
07-29-2012, 03:30 AM,
X -Com UFO Defence (my first ever PC game !) and

Civ 5

both on Steam
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
08-02-2012, 08:27 AM,
I used to play Football Manager quite a bit until the latest version went to Steam. So that stopped any further buy ups.
08-05-2012, 06:50 AM,
News  Dominions 3
Hi folks,

I´m a big fan of DOMINIONS 3 by Shrapnel Games. Best game I´ve ever purchased in my life. There is a free demo. Get it !

Regards, Klaus
Sic transit Gloria Mundi !
08-10-2012, 08:26 AM,
Orbiter Space Flight Simulator. Be careful of add-in fever, though! Can really eat into your time allocated to other games...
10-08-2012, 03:10 AM,
Bump Jar
10-09-2012, 03:22 AM,
Reading for me, i am reading Max Hastings "All Hell Let Loose", an excellent one volume account of WW2. Wink