• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

PBEM Wanted
07-16-2012, 08:10 AM,
Opponent Needed  PBEM Wanted
Hello friends. I am looking for a pbem game of East Front 2. Problem is I dont have the newer Gary Grigsby version, rather the Talonsoft. I have Win 7 and got the game to load and run. I imagine the two are not compatible. Without having to buy the new version (will soon) can anyone play me using this set up.
Thanks Rob
Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2012, 05:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-17-2012, 05:34 PM by Crossroads.)
RE: PBEM Wanted
So you want to play the Talonsoft East Front 2? The current version of it is called Matrix Game's John Tiller's Campaign Series, and we are into version 1.04.

Unfortunately I do not have any slots available in my dance card, but would like to see you are in the right forum first and foremost.

Talonsoft and Matrix are not compatible. I warmly recommend buying the Matrix version, most guys are on that version here, it frees you from swapping CDs etc.

I am not sure, but perhaps you should state what version of Talonsoft EF2 you are running, as it had several upgrades as well. I believe you'd need to be on a same Talonsoft version as well in order to do PBEM?

Hope this helps in finding a player...
Visit us at CSLegion.com
07-18-2012, 09:09 AM,
Sorry, too many games going, I do still have the old ones loaded also! If you can wait a little while, have 15 going right now, a little more than I can handle!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
07-18-2012, 10:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-18-2012, 10:09 AM by Blunt Force.)
(07-18-2012, 09:09 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Sorry, too many games going, I do still have the old ones loaded also! If you can wait a little while, have 15 going right now, a little more than I can handle!!

Thanks for the response. I also love the game but if properly played, takes time and patience. Can only handle two max while keeping it fun and quick. Take it easy partner.

(07-17-2012, 05:32 PM)Battle Kat Wrote: So you want to play the Talonsoft East Front 2? The current version of it is called Matrix Game's John Tiller's Campaign Series, and we are into version 1.04.

Unfortunately I do not have any slots available in my dance card, but would like to see you are in the right forum first and foremost.

Talonsoft and Matrix are not compatible. I warmly recommend buying the Matrix version, most guys are on that version here, it frees you from swapping CDs etc.

I am not sure, but perhaps you should state what version of Talonsoft EF2 you are running, as it had several upgrades as well. I believe you'd need to be on a same Talonsoft version as well in order to do PBEM?

Hope this helps in finding a player...

Thanks thats a great help. Will get on board with Matrix asap.