• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

mod the German MG unit?
07-16-2012, 04:02 AM,
mod the German MG unit?
Hey guys,

I do not want to step on anybody's toes. I appreciate the hard work that goes into creating scenarios and the unit icons.

I am not aa big fan of the German MG unit. I know there is a retro unit that looks like a MG on a box. I prefer it to the MG that came in JTCS version.

There was a post at Matrix a few years ago explaining in detain how to convert the icon. I tried to find it but could not.

I think it required me to load a Talonsoft version to my computer them replace matrix version icon with Talonsoft version.

Does anyone recall how to do this & do you have the Talonsoft version you could email me?

Thanks again.
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2012, 09:48 AM,
RE: mod the German MG unit?
The one on the box, is Up01213, which is the icon for both MG platoons, the other one is Up01238, which is the MG squad, this is EF, is that what you are referring to? Could you say which exact unit it is, I can help, I have the older versions also!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
07-18-2012, 09:35 AM,
Yes!

I previously replaced the icon with older version but had to reload JTCS with new computer.

Warhorse, can you email me the icon? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
07-19-2012, 09:50 AM,
Mike, thanks for the email. Where do I place the 2 files?

THANKS!
07-20-2012, 08:11 AM,
Mike I found the post at matrix and with your ocons resolved my problem. Many thanks!