• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

TWIE Opponent wanted
07-09-2012, 01:37 AM,
Opponent Wanted  TWIE Opponent wanted
Looking for an opponent in either TFB or WotSF. Have not played for about a year, due to limited playing time and trouble finding opponents. I've played a number of scenarios in both games pbem, no expert but I'm pretty familiar with the system and would be willing to pass on anything I've learned to someone new to the game. Will play either side, can promise at least 2 turns a week and maybe more depending on my schedule but I'm willing to play someone who needs a slower rate.
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2012, 02:01 AM,
RE: TWIE Opponent wanted
[Image: b523f0b4b198212195206.0048890001326794896.gif]
07-09-2012, 07:19 AM,
When TFB was released a good number of PBEM games were registered before interest tailed off, WotSF never seems to have really got off the ground the reason for which escapes me?

I am sure there are players out there, so good luck with finding an opponent! :)
07-12-2012, 05:31 AM,
(07-09-2012, 01:37 AM)krmiller Wrote: Looking for an opponent in either TFB or WotSF. Have not played for about a year, due to limited playing time and trouble finding opponents. I've played a number of scenarios in both games pbem, no expert but I'm pretty familiar with the system and would be willing to pass on anything I've learned to someone new to the game. Will play either side, can promise at least 2 turns a week and maybe more depending on my schedule but I'm willing to play someone who needs a slower rate.

Hi there. I'm up for a game of TFB. I'm brand new to the system so anything you can pass on would be really great.

My turn rate will vary a little and but 2 turns per week sounds pretty easy for me to keep up with in any case.

I don't know what he procedure here is but if you want to PM me your email that'd be great and I'll PM you mine now.

Cheers
JJ
07-12-2012, 01:15 PM,
Welcome gents. JJ, however you guys get things going works, you have the PM choice, and generally emal through the site, to get started, but exchanging emails is defnitely the way to go.

Happy gaming.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
07-13-2012, 10:38 AM,
OK I've found an opponent, all I can handle right now as we work out the details. I want to try to help JJ get up to speed on the basics before we actually get started playing a game.
07-13-2012, 06:05 PM,
Sounds good, glad it work out for you.......:)