• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

DGVN graphics update
07-08-2012, 10:44 PM,
News  DGVN graphics update
Hey all,

Just got into playing the DGVN mod at the WCFG site, and early on realized that it very much needed the units updated graphically. I contacted Jorge Grillo, the creator of the Mod to obtain permission to edit the platoon files only to allow unique icon associations for each unit, to elimintae sharing, and allow unique icons. I've started re-doing all the icons for it and have posted them over there. I guess, since I just got into PBEM'ing that game, I never realized it was supported here, as there is no sub-forum for it like for the Korean , K'talan, Cold War and Lapland Mods.

I will therefore start posting a cumulative graphics update in the mods section up above, so players of this please keep an eye out for it! It makes playing that game a whole new experience!!

I started with the VC/NVA since that was the side I was playing, and am over half-way through it, into the infantry types, so all guns, vehicles etc. are done. Just finished the RPG team for the VC. Posting it here for a look-see!

.bmp   Up21151.bmp (Size: 23.37 KB / Downloads: 24)
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2012, 10:58 PM,
RE: DGVN graphics update
I thought that the graphics were pretty good in DGVN compared to CS. But if you can make them better, more power to ya.

Who is doing these for Modern Wars?
07-08-2012, 11:06 PM,
Warhorse, those look fantastic - I love the Nam mod and would love to use your graphics. Where can I get them?
Send this user an email
07-08-2012, 11:46 PM,
Hey Ash, they are available up in the mods section up top, there is a new thread, just click on the here text!

@Paul, I guess I'm doing some, all, not sure for MW, so I'm actually killing two birds with one stone, hopefully!

Thought Digiartist was going to take over, from the way it sounded, but haven't heard anything...
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
07-08-2012, 11:50 PM,
Digi kinda popped in and popped out. Maybe he is having private talk with Jason.
07-10-2012, 04:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-10-2012, 04:48 PM by Ivan.)
(07-08-2012, 10:44 PM)Warhorse Wrote: Hey all,

Just got into playing the DGVN mod at the WCFG site,

This is a great MOD. What is the WCFG site?

Rgds

Adam
(07-10-2012, 04:39 PM)Ivan Wrote:
(07-08-2012, 10:44 PM)Warhorse Wrote: Hey all,

Just got into playing the DGVN mod at the WCFG site,

This is a great MOD. What is the WCFG site?

Rgds

Adam

Don't worry I just worked it out. Not for me, but good luck to them.