• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

3 things I'm tired of
06-29-2012, 02:15 AM,
RE: 3 things I'm tired of
(06-28-2012, 08:59 PM)PawelM Wrote: In my ideal world situation an assault rules in conection with definitions of unit assault factor would make the need for detailed ROE obsolete.

A wish for Christmas ?

Truth there. Thumbs Up

Christmas? Which year? Box Hide Angel

We've been waiting. Waiting2
And waiting, just for Modern Wars. Waiting

Cheers5

HSL

07-04-2012, 01:55 PM,
(06-29-2012, 02:15 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: Christmas? Which year? Box Hide Angel

We've been waiting. Waiting2
And waiting, just for Modern Wars. Waiting

These things take time.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
07-04-2012, 08:31 PM,
wow quite the thread but healthy imo because its basic to how the game plays. Without ea...the game is as talon wanted..fast intense nail biting. ea imo is for the real russian front..ie the trenches. the game can handle both. ea is really strong for games with many turns and large forces..or with scenarios that just dont work for a defender against a reasonalbe attacker. Armored facing is critical for tactics in non ea and only punishes a cramped and or suprised player. Germans suffer worse in early mid war with rear facing! The game is truely hard without ea for both sides because in decent desighns (not perfect!) overun can suddenly wipe out anyone at any time and i have had it to done to me and i have done it to the best. CS is a perfect game. I'm not biased at all. Really (boats and motorcycles dont count)Big Laugh
The biggest insult to human intelligence which is considerable in my opinion. Is the notion that the universe made itself. Has anyone ever see a star form? Come on people. what will they tell us now? The earth is flat?
01-24-2014, 11:44 PM,
(06-26-2012, 04:36 PM)PawelM Wrote: Oh and another lame thing about AF is that OppFire makes the change direction.

I thought the turrets were revolving?

I wish I could influence facing for OppFire for my units somehow without having to disable OppFire completely.

(An old thread and post, but I thought I'd use the search function before starting a new thread.)

These thoughts on AF are mine as well - I don't like AF because it's too easy to 'game' / the turrets issue. It wouldn't stop me playing a scenario, but it's a rule that I turned off long ago when playing the AI.
01-25-2014, 07:48 PM,
Quote:We've been waiting. Waiting2

Not long to go anymore! Roast Marshmellows
Visit us at CSLegion.com
01-25-2014, 10:05 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-25-2014, 11:38 PM by Kool Kat.)
Gents: Smoke7

Let's get into a habit of not resurrecting threads that are over 1.5 years old! Horse5

Instead, how about starting a unique thread with some new and different ideas? Idea2

I've closed this thread.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email