• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

HASL for SB AoTR - Stalingrad
07-07-2012, 05:00 AM,
RE: HASL for SB AoTR - Stalingrad
Actually, I was having some problems with accurately building the scenarios in AoTR. With that title being 'locked' as far as the .dat files, there are vehicles and equipment, etc that are not available - like River Gunboats is a good example - so I built a few scenarios and set it out there for people to see how the change is scale looks, etc. It seems like the response is pretty positive, which is great; that will help me convince the 'powers that be' that this scale does not change the game and that in fact it provides a good 'feel' for close in combat.

I plan to release the map & scenarios for RV soon; I built another scenario for it again last night, so using the RV engine I should be able to get a lot more stuff available.

I also have some other 'ASL' scale conversions I am working on, one in the Pacific and another in Italy, so I will have lots of stuff to release.
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2012, 09:42 AM,
That is awesome news Marc!
Stalingrad is one of my favorite Eastern Front battles and I am truly enjoying
your hard work!

THANK YOU again!
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
07-09-2012, 07:27 AM,
In that case, I may have to put you to work...

I'd ask Dennis, but I heard he already played the scenarios I am trying to think up.

lol
07-10-2012, 03:31 PM,
(07-09-2012, 07:27 AM)Marc Bellizzi Wrote: In that case, I may have to put you to work...

I'd ask Dennis, but I heard he already played the scenarios I am trying to think up.

lol

Marc,

I am more than willing to beta test your hard work Big Laugh
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
07-17-2012, 12:51 AM,
I am willing to test some of the scenarios and provide my opinion and useful feedback if you want.

'Pedites Pugnas Decernent'
07-17-2012, 07:06 AM,
Hey guys, I appreciate the offers - I am trying to get a Tarawa scenario done and it's giving me real headaches, so I've moved it to the top of the list to get sorted out.

Once I get it done and posted, I'll finish up the RV VoTG stuff and get the scenarios sent out for testing.