• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Realistic settings
06-21-2012, 04:52 AM,
RE: Realistic settings
My dreamgame would be a combination of SP and Close combat, imagine SP with the graphics of close combat, but one can only dream.
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2012, 09:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-21-2012, 09:49 AM by Gila.)
(06-20-2012, 09:08 AM)Weasel Wrote:
(06-19-2012, 09:01 AM)Greybeard Wrote: Also.. one last comment.. SP is a game, not a simulation.. and it's getting dated

Greybeard

I agree it is a game, which makes me wonder all the more why Shrapnel has posts saying it is the most realistic tactical simulation (their articles, not my words). I find CM more realistic then SP, I just had a T34 ignore my orders and charge out into an open field in front of an 88 instead of hiding behind a building like I told him too. Got to love it.
Chris,
It's all well and good you found your "dream game" but since you are a MOD on the Blitz SP forum should you be adding your grievince's on why you don't like it anymore?

Not good for recuiting new potential players i think:whis:
06-21-2012, 12:23 PM,
(06-21-2012, 09:42 AM)Gila Wrote:
(06-20-2012, 09:08 AM)Weasel Wrote:
(06-19-2012, 09:01 AM)Greybeard Wrote: Also.. one last comment.. SP is a game, not a simulation.. and it's getting dated

Greybeard

I agree it is a game, which makes me wonder all the more why Shrapnel has posts saying it is the most realistic tactical simulation (their articles, not my words). I find CM more realistic then SP, I just had a T34 ignore my orders and charge out into an open field in front of an 88 instead of hiding behind a building like I told him too. Got to love it.
Chris,
It's all well and good you found your "dream game" but since you are a MOD on the Blitz SP forum should you be adding your grievince's on why you don't like it anymore?

Not good for recuiting new potential players i think:whis:

Well, we are all individuals with individual tastes.. Chris has played SP for many years.. and has given plenty of time and effort to support the effort here on ther blitz.. along with some very useful tools like the scoring sheet which took many hours of experimentation to develop and is a much better scoring method than just relying on the SP generic win/loss..

Cheers
Cheers5
to the 'Weasel' and all his efforts over the years..

Greybeard
06-22-2012, 01:29 AM,
Indeed Salute6
For all the time and effort, I figure he gets to call it as he sees it.

Cheers Weasel Thumbs Up
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?