• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Fantastic WWII movie
06-04-2012, 06:36 AM,
Fantastic WWII movie
If you have not had the opportunity to see this 1959 German file I highly recomment it. It is called 'Die Brucke' and it actually occurred on April 27, 1945. Seven German high school students are ordered to defend a bridge against the advancing Americans. I saw it many years ago and discovered it again on Youtube.
Oberst
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2012, 04:57 PM,
RE: Fantastic WWII movie
Hi,

indeed a great movie. When I was in school, we had to see the movie every year. But this was a long time ago and I will see it again on youtube. Thanks for the reminder:-)

Regards,
Kai

06-05-2012, 05:29 AM,
Hello Friends,

This is certainly the black and white film, which is really good. I've seen them a few years ago, I can really recommend. The film is likely to come close to reality!!

Peter

Send this user an email
06-05-2012, 09:40 PM,
Yes, I remember seeing it back when I was in high school...good movie for sure.....

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
06-06-2012, 02:33 AM,
(06-05-2012, 09:40 PM)Von Earlmann Wrote: Yes, I remember seeing it back when I was in high school...good movie for sure.....

VE

It was a silent movie? TEEHEE Helmet Wink

Buds

HSL
06-06-2012, 08:39 AM,
(06-06-2012, 02:33 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote:
(06-05-2012, 09:40 PM)Von Earlmann Wrote: Yes, I remember seeing it back when I was in high school...good movie for sure.....

VE

It was a silent movie? TEEHEE Helmet Wink

Buds

HSL

Yes and I even had hair then :-)
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."