• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for good nautical model stores/shops
06-01-2012, 06:59 AM,
c_Question Mark  Looking for good nautical model stores/shops
Does anyone know of any good and reliable places/on-line hobby shops that sell nautical models that could be used in an HO scale (1:87) model train layout dock scene?

I'm looking for models that easily fit in a 1940's-1960's era scene located in the USA, such as tugboats, cargo ships, light houses, USGC boats, small war surface ships, etc. It would be a big plus to locate models that did not have anything below the water line, so they could easily be used in a dock-side water scene.

Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2012, 05:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-02-2012, 05:49 AM by Weasel.)
RE: Looking for good nautical model stores/shops
I love model trains, especially HO. How about posting a picture of your layout.

BTW - no to your question. Google and maybe Ebay but I find ebay is pretty expensive.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
06-03-2012, 04:56 AM,
I wish I had a layout to take pictures of! It has been a dream of mine for years to have one. All my stuff is in boxes and crates.

Someday.....Idea2
[Image: d402a5f789toy%20train.gif]

06-03-2012, 04:59 AM,
Yeah, when I bought my house I swore I was going to get a layout done, but there just isn't room. Even N scale would be too big. I guess I could go O scale in the back yard!!!
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha