• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Latest Manual
05-31-2012, 10:53 PM,
Latest Manual
Hello All:

Wondering if all the games use the same main manual? And when you download the patch do you get the latest version of the manual in that patch?

I ask as I bought one of the older ones, Smolensk.

Thanks,

Gerry
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2012, 04:19 AM,
RE: Latest Manual
They all use the same manual, although not all of the games will have the most recent changes and their versions of the manual might reflect that.

But if you are learning the game via Smolensk, you should get a pretty accurate picture of the current state of the game(s).
06-01-2012, 05:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-01-2012, 05:20 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
I believe the updated game files and the documentation are separate downloads, so to ensure you have your S41 title completely up to date you need to do two separate downloads from the HPS site.

S41 is currently updated to 1.16, if you open any scenario in your title and click the "Help" link along the top and then "About", the level you game is updated to will be shown, however i believe this only indicates the update level of the game files and not the doc's.
06-01-2012, 12:21 PM,
I am just wondering now if the demo (Mius) would have the latest or at least a later one than the one that comes with Smolensk?

Thanks,

Gerry
06-01-2012, 12:35 PM,
The HPS update page lists updates by date.
06-01-2012, 01:41 PM,
I updated Smolensk with the patch and it added the PzC.pdf file. Inside the pdf it tells when it was last updated (4-24-2-11).

Gerry
06-01-2012, 03:23 PM,
You should be OK with that, I'd say.
06-01-2012, 10:48 PM,
Yes, I would agree.