• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

My First RV Win!
05-19-2012, 12:37 AM,
Thumbs_Up  My First RV Win!
Gents: Smoke7

After getting my butt kicked by Oz in my first three RV games Yikes ... the fourth game I played versus Ed (Richie61) was the charm! ;)

My Axis forces claimed a "Major Victory" against the Russians in "Panthers Forward!" Big Grin

But, victory may be short lived... as Ed has challenged me to a rematch in "The Long Right Flank." I nervously await his Russian advance! :hide:

BTW... I'm really starting to like this game system! It's a fluid and fast moving game with lots of options each turn. I primarily play in 2D view... but have found the 3D view useful for determining the exact number of troops + AFVs that are stacked in a hex.

Good stuff! :)

Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2012, 01:15 AM,
RE: My First RV Win!
:1st place:

Mike did a nice job of kickin' my butt LOL

Now let's see if I can even the score at one a piece Tank7
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
05-19-2012, 01:34 AM,
Glad to hear you are enjoying the series. Thumbs Up
05-19-2012, 02:48 AM,
Congrats
05-20-2012, 03:27 AM,
The only people who haven't lost three straight to Ozgur are the people who haven't played him three times. Keep up the good work!

Jeff
05-20-2012, 03:49 AM,
(05-20-2012, 03:27 AM)Jeff Conner Wrote: The only people who haven't lost three straight to Ozgur are the people who haven't played him three times. Keep up the good work!

Jeff

Amen to that.
05-20-2012, 04:53 AM,
So now the big question is what is going to be your follow up title to purchase? Idea2
05-20-2012, 09:36 PM,
(05-20-2012, 04:53 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: So now the big question is what is going to be your follow up title to purchase? Idea2

Yikes2

RV has 90 "stock" scenarios... I have not even scratched the dirt with them!

I would like to work through a "few more" of the RV scenarios before even thinking about purchasing another SB game title! :)
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
05-22-2012, 06:54 AM,
Mike,

You have to add AotR and ES ;)
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."