• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Helicopter assaults
05-19-2012, 12:41 AM,
Helicopter assaults
Anyone care to expound on the best way to pull off helicopter assaults? Do you carry troops in close and risk the choppers or do you set down a safe distance away and make the grunts walk in the rest of the way. I've been trying to set down fairly close but it's costing my choppers so I'm thinking I should be doing the opposite but then I'm losing the mobility advantage of the birds. Along that note I wouldn't mind playing one of the MW, Falklands, or Vietnam scenarios as the bad guys so I can see how someone else does it.
Quote this message in a reply
05-19-2012, 08:04 AM,
RE: Helicopter assaults
By Air into the Vipers Nest in MW and the Second Battle of Gryvtiken in Falk are both good air assaults scenarios. Send one my way if you like: bkolcun@hotmail (dot) com.
05-19-2012, 10:38 AM,
RE: Helicopter assaults
(05-19-2012, 08:04 AM)kolc Wrote: By Air into the Vipers Nest in MW and the Second Battle of Gryvtiken in Falk are both good air assaults scenarios. Send one my way if you like: bkolcun@hotmail (dot) com.

I'll get you the By Air into the Vipers Nest file sent shortly. That will give me two games to see it done so no more games but if anyone wants to expound with the written word I'd be appreciative.