• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Chief vs rampantone (screen shots)
05-16-2012, 06:02 AM,
RE: Chief vs rampantone (screen shots)
Hey Chief, I love the play by play and it is very enjoyable to follow as the battle unfolds. For the 1st time ever, you have me wishing I owned the game. It looks like alot of fun! Thumbs Up

Quote this message in a reply
05-16-2012, 06:03 AM,
[Image: 20ptxd3.jpg]
05-16-2012, 08:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2012, 08:55 AM by Compass Rose.)
Meanwhile!!! This picture is taken at the exact moment the grenade explodes. you can see up near the top.

I have followed through with an advance up the center of the objective. Sweeping up the remaining germans from the barrage from the 81mms. I am establishing flanking firing positions on the buildings still occupied on the top of the objective.

My gunless sherman has made a hard point for my rifle units to advance to to try and pressure the germans from the front.. I have lost about ten guys trying to take the shade tree but I sure at this point that there are no anti take weapons with the machine guns. At this point I realize I had been shooting at fixed points intsead of allowing the AI to fight!!! I make a hasty decision to lean towards valor and decide to park my good tank under the tree and make paste of the guy who fragged my homeboys.

[Image: wmks42.jpg]

On the move and making the krouts scram

[Image: 20r4pkk.jpg]

over the top view.

[Image: 2mc7w34.jpg]

[Image: 2zgvwjm.jpg]

Got there! and I'm feeling like I got this whole operation on wraps. I marked where I command my tank to advance.

At this point in the battle my opponent sends me an image of what he is staring down.

[Image: 24vlkcj.jpg]
05-16-2012, 09:53 AM,
"lol, i gave him the order to hide just behind that building he had other ideas i suppose. In the end he finish what he started so i have nothing bad to say about him lol!"

"That was the highlight of this map for me lol, actually the first time ive succesfully used a panzerfaust to disable a tank"

[Image: mhtw1d.jpg]

05-16-2012, 10:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-16-2012, 10:29 AM by Chief Looking Glass.)
Despite the nasty loss, the Germans are still showing more of their heels than of their bayonettes.

The game idles from here.

I will post some more pics of the mop up operation but this really was the last bit of action.

Rampant and I Just turn clicked down from here. GG rampant!

[Image: 25ew8eb.jpg]
You can see I have the Objective. One small pocket of resistance get machine gunned down.

[Image: r0a13o.jpg]

[Image: 2941ahd.jpg]
05-16-2012, 10:40 AM,
It was a lot of fun Chief! With this AAR it feels like being in a small action film and is just as enjoyable as the actual game! Who would of thought being picked apart and crushed could be so fun haha! I commend and thank you on this effort for providing the most enjoyable CMBN experience yet. I fear and revel for your future opponents and look forward to more fights! As the old saying goes, this battle may be over but the war is not. - salute