• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Picking Leader Pictures
04-26-2012, 05:08 PM,
Picking Leader Pictures

I was wondering if there is a way to pick which picture you want for leaders in a scenario. Right now it appears its a random generation by the CS program and one cannot see the picture until the leader is set on the board.

The problem I experienced in a couple of scenario designs is say I had 6 leaders on board but oddly enough 3 or 4 had the same picture! I figured it was a family thing but I wasn't sure...

Thanks

Ivan the Big:smoke2:
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2012, 12:05 AM,
RE: Picking Leader Pictures
Hey Ivan
I fooled around with the leader files a few years ago. Yes the picture is random. There is a way to select the picture you want. However, from what I recall it is a huge amount of work. I beleive I played with the leader file and blacked out boxes or added numbers, or something like that. It became scenario specific. Sorry I can't be of more help than that, memory fades over time :)

But, I do run my own set of custom leader images for all nationalities. The new files are a simple swap. If you want them or an example of them, send me a mail
Cam
04-29-2012, 08:53 AM,
(04-27-2012, 12:05 AM)Cam Wrote: Hey Ivan
I fooled around with the leader files a few years ago. Yes the picture is random. There is a way to select the picture you want. However, from what I recall it is a huge amount of work. I beleive I played with the leader file and blacked out boxes or added numbers, or something like that. It became scenario specific. Sorry I can't be of more help than that, memory fades over time :)

But, I do run my own set of custom leader images for all nationalities. The new files are a simple swap. If you want them or an example of them, send me a mail
Cam

can you post here for download?

LR
If you run, you'll only die tired.

One hand on the wheel, and one in the flame,
One foot on the gas, and one in the grave.
04-29-2012, 01:11 PM,
Here's an example
Cam

Attached Files
.bmp   Leader1.bmp (Size: 222.87 KB / Downloads: 15)
04-29-2012, 04:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-29-2012, 04:32 PM by Larry Reese.)
lol. Sgt. Schultz. Classic.

LR

EDIT - I might try adding my avatar as an officer image.
If you run, you'll only die tired.

One hand on the wheel, and one in the flame,
One foot on the gas, and one in the grave.