• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

More time
04-13-2012, 09:10 AM,
RE: More time
(04-13-2012, 09:04 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote:
(04-13-2012, 08:59 AM)flanker Wrote:
(04-13-2012, 04:16 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote: Peiper,Herr Straufer and myself will form a team...........perhaps flanker could find a couple of team mates for a teamgame?
I am trying but don't know. It looks like you have pretty stacked team with lots of experience. I also have never played a team game

We just like to have fun and we all started with a first team game(kind of gets you hooked once you start).......there are lots of good team players out there..I'm sure some will step forward :-)

I maybe have Relayer on board just waiting for a reply. Sounds like alot of fun
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2012, 07:09 PM,
(04-13-2012, 08:59 AM)flanker Wrote: I am trying but don't know. It looks like you have pretty stacked team with lots of experience. I also have never played a team game

Win/loss ratio over the last 12 months:

Flanker = .666
Relayer = .666

Von E = .600
HSL = .604
Peiper = .666

Since the beginning, I think that I have lost more games than the rest, combined? Helmet Wink

I hope you can find someone more in Von E's, or my, win/loss ratio. Angel

And, as Earl said, team games can be addictive. They add a new element to playing.

:drink:

HSL

04-14-2012, 02:52 AM,
I could play if you can't get who you want.
04-14-2012, 11:43 AM,
Not sure what game you might want to team play with, but 3 years ago, I made a fictional Allied/Russian confrontation set just after WW2. It has lots of units, Soviet 3rd Guards Tank Army, 1st Guards Airborne Battalion, and an Independent Tank Battalion, has T-44's and other late -war kit. Allied are the US 9th Army, 63rd Tank Battalion, 283rd Heavy field Arty Battalion, as well as the British 7th Armoured division, and French 1st Armored division. It's 200 turns, big map. Wide river running across map left to right. If you would like to view/use it, just holler, always thought it would be perfect for this typw thing! I never played it more than a few turns in, and Tiger88 and myself started to play it years ago. It's called Raging Bear.

Mike

Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
04-14-2012, 04:13 PM,
Relayer is out. So it is just me and Josey if he is still interested just need one more. Anyone want to volunteer ?