• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

renaissance noob looking for opponent
04-11-2012, 07:17 AM,
renaissance noob looking for opponent
Hello,

iam new to the "renaissance" game. i`ve already played one scenario against the computer and now iam looking for a pbem opponent. i would prefer a small or medium scenario for the start. i play either side but it should be one of the historical scenarios. by the way, using dropbox for file exchange would be nice !

proposed rules:
- Victory Points for Leader Casualties
- Isolation Rules
- Melee Terrain Modifiers
- Column Pass Through Fire
- Target Density Modifier
- Partial Retreats
- Line Movement Restriction
- Flank Morale Modifier

cheers

siffo
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2012, 10:16 AM,
RE: renaissance noob looking for opponent
(04-11-2012, 07:17 AM)Siffo998 Wrote: Hello,

iam new to the "renaissance" game. i`ve already played one scenario against the computer and now iam looking for a pbem opponent. i would prefer a small or medium scenario for the start. i play either side but it should be one of the historical scenarios. by the way, using dropbox for file exchange would be nice !

proposed rules:
- Isolation Rules
- Partial Retreats
- Flank Morale Modifier

cheers

siffo

Hello,
I've got Renaissance for some months and also looking for an opponent. So if you're willing, propose your scenario.
And by the way, how do you PBEM? Just send the savegame file to one another? Sorry for the noobish question.
04-17-2012, 11:32 AM,
(04-17-2012, 10:16 AM)Alanor Wrote: Hello,
I've got Renaissance for some months and also looking for an opponent. So if you're willing, propose your scenario.
And by the way, how do you PBEM? Just send the savegame file to one another? Sorry for the noobish question.

[Image: 7e6aea5b0998212195206.0082349001326823372%5B1%5D.gif]
04-18-2012, 11:05 AM,
(04-17-2012, 11:32 AM)Compass Rose Wrote:
(04-17-2012, 10:16 AM)Alanor Wrote: Hello,

[Image: 7e6aea5b0998212195206.0082349001326823372%5B1%5D.gif]

Why, thank you!)
04-19-2012, 06:41 AM,
(04-17-2012, 10:16 AM)Alanor Wrote:
(04-11-2012, 07:17 AM)Siffo998 Wrote: Hello,

proposed rules:
- Isolation Rules
- Partial Retreats
- Flank Morale Modifier

cheers

siffo

Hello,

Hi Alanor,

nice to have a opponent finally ! :) I`ve just sent you an setup file + explanation via email ! If you do not like this scenario just drop me a line and we will find another one !

i wish you a nice game and good luck !

siffo998