• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

To my opponents
04-10-2012, 06:28 AM,
To my opponents
It seems that the Hard Drive that I bought to replace the faulty HD that my "£$""%@ PC fried is faulty as well, so I'm going to have to buy a new one tomorrow - Anyone that has sent me a file in the past 8 days could you please re-send, sorry for the inconvenience (blame Compaq or Dell - they are the parts that failed, not sure which is to blame) Should have everything re-installed tomorrow.
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2012, 09:18 AM,
RE: To my opponents
Bummer Wolfman!

I sent you a couple of things a while back, I think more than 8 days. Hamish for sure.

Do you need me to resend?

ItB
04-11-2012, 11:47 AM,
(04-10-2012, 09:18 AM)Ivan The Big Wrote: Bummer Wolfman!

I sent you a couple of things a while back, I think more than 8 days. Hamish for sure.

Do you need me to resend?

ItB

Yes if you could ItB, finally got it all reinstalled but lost all the games I was playing - not happy with computers at the momentCrazy
04-12-2012, 08:23 AM,
I have resend you our game file as well.... Did you get it OK?

Pawel
04-12-2012, 09:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-12-2012, 09:37 AM by Big Ivan.)
On their way tonight Wolfman!!

ItB
Hey Wolfman,

Just sent games over in zip. Let me know if you don't get them!

Ivan the Big:smoke2:
04-12-2012, 09:51 AM,
(04-10-2012, 06:28 AM)Wolfman Wrote: It seems that the Hard Drive that I bought to replace the faulty HD that my "£$""%@ PC fried is faulty as well, so I'm going to have to buy a new one tomorrow - Anyone that has sent me a file in the past 8 days could you please re-send, sorry for the inconvenience (blame Compaq or Dell - they are the parts that failed, not sure which is to blame) Should have everything re-installed tomorrow.

Just wondering, was this an external HDD, by chance? I thought I fried a Maxtor, turns out just the power supply to it was dead, but had plugged a wrong replacement into it, fried out the circuit board in the process. Bought a new board online, borrowed an enclosure from a buddy of mine, and salvaged everything!! Just saying, sometimes all is not lost with a hard drive, I've learned!! Let me know, if you don't mind?

Mike
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
04-12-2012, 03:05 PM,
(04-12-2012, 09:51 AM)Warhorse Wrote:
(04-10-2012, 06:28 AM)Wolfman Wrote: It seems that the Hard Drive that I bought to replace the faulty HD that my "£$""%@ PC fried is faulty as well, so I'm going to have to buy a new one tomorrow - Anyone that has sent me a file in the past 8 days could you please re-send, sorry for the inconvenience (blame Compaq or Dell - they are the parts that failed, not sure which is to blame) Should have everything re-installed tomorrow.

Just wondering, was this an external HDD, by chance? I thought I fried a Maxtor, turns out just the power supply to it was dead, but had plugged a wrong replacement into it, fried out the circuit board in the process. Bought a new board online, borrowed an enclosure from a buddy of mine, and salvaged everything!! Just saying, sometimes all is not lost with a hard drive, I've learned!! Let me know, if you don't mind?

Mike

Nope, was the internal IDE drive, original got fried a couple of months back and replaced it (pain in the ass reinstalling everything) the new one failed last week - to be fair to the shop they replaced it for free, its just the lost data that's a pain.
Yes Pawel I got the resent turn and will get it back to you asap