• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Rich Hamilton Needs Your Help
04-05-2012, 11:38 PM,
a_Arrow  Rich Hamilton Needs Your Help
As was posted over at the SDC forum, Rich Hamilton and crew is getting ready to start rolling out updates for the various series.

They are trying to get a wide sampling of computers to test run the new exe files on, before officially releasing the updates.

Rich stated that if you would like to help test these updates, please respond over on his forum located here:

http://hpssims.com.c7.previewyoursite.co...php?t=5029

Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2012, 05:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-06-2012, 05:59 AM by Liebchen.)
RE: Rich Hamilton Needs Your Help
What sort of mods are these going to be? Graphic mods, scenario mods, or otherwise?
04-06-2012, 07:01 AM,
They are going to be releasing updates, no mods. Depending on how much help they get, will depend on how quickly they are released.
04-06-2012, 08:13 AM,
Thanks, I missed that.

Updates are cool. Helmet Smile
04-06-2012, 06:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-06-2012, 06:04 PM by -72-.)
I should clarify, that Rich was acting in his capacity as project manager with John Tiller Software, when he posted his message.

I think too that he later added a link to an official update candidate for SB Modern Wars on the same message board. (Which I just realized is actually off topic in this area ... so, let's see if I can bring it back to on topic... ;)

I haven't spoken to Rich with how he plans on releasing info, but it is possible that he might be using the same method for other update candidates for all I know, which might include updates to titles in series included in this ladder.

(There.... how's that for personal post steering after I started to swerve off course ??? Big Grin )
Bydand
Send this user an email