• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WW2 Waffen SS German reviews Private Ryan
04-22-2012, 04:50 AM,
RE: WW2 Waffen SS German reviews Private Ryan
Sure, but the very same fact enabled the guy to place himself in the position of authority, didn't it? So I think,jonny, that both of us and some other folks,not necessarily PZHeinZ, here understand that those two things go together hand in hand and are inseparable.

... and no war left any soldier unwounded. Who said that, by the way?
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2012, 03:51 AM,
(04-22-2012, 04:22 AM)jonnymacbrown Wrote: It would be very easy to throw in the Nazi Card reading this especially when the writer is a former SS member, wouldn´t it? =)

Maybe I'm wrong, but SPR was the 1st and only American film I've ever seen showing American soldiers murdering enemy POW's in cold blood. jonny
In 'Band of Brothers', too. Anyway, zee wor iz owa. And as W.T. Sherman said to an audience of cadets: "...you may think that war is all glory, but it is all hell, boys."
05-15-2012, 09:04 AM,
(05-15-2012, 03:51 AM)oberst_klink Wrote:
(04-22-2012, 04:22 AM)jonnymacbrown Wrote: It would be very easy to throw in the Nazi Card reading this especially when the writer is a former SS member, wouldn´t it? =)

Maybe I'm wrong, but SPR was the 1st and only American film I've ever seen showing American soldiers murdering enemy POW's in cold blood. jonny
In 'Band of Brothers', too. Anyway, zee wor iz owa. And as W.T. Sherman said to an audience of cadets: "...you may think that war is all glory, but it is all hell, boys."

Klink rocks, HHs is one of my favorite shows, I have all 6 seasons.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha