• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

France '14 Pbem
04-23-2012, 12:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-23-2012, 01:13 PM by Hoplite.)
RE: France '14 Pbem
It was a good and learning game for me. We played full thirty turns. But my last few turns were about rotating, retreating broken units Big Grin. French lost most Victory locations and got tremendous casualties due to my noob defense Helmet Smile . I have also played 2-3 times against the AI as Germans and I think scenario victory conditions&points are just fine. Germans need to push deep to get the victory. But of course my opponent is more veteran in the game so he can have different opinion ;)
Thanks

We are now playing 0913_01S Everything at sake. This time French in offense . :horse4:
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2012, 05:27 PM,
RE: France '14 Pbem
OK, thanks for the reply. We will definitely hone in the VP levels when Foul and I finish our game as well as it will likely need a small adjustment with all the good changes made in the file I sent you guys that you both breezed right through. :)

(04-23-2012, 12:57 PM)Levanten Wrote: We are now playing 0913_01S Everything at sake. This time French in offense . :horse4:

Hmm, yes, with the bad weather and high fatigue on both sides -- that scenario is very tricky/one of the more difficult due to the weather and fatigue levels on both sides. Good luck!

Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply