• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New wargame site
04-20-2012, 10:02 AM,
RE: New wargame site
Kief,

I beg to differ with you. Everyone is not welcome. I was turned down due to my recon mission to find out a bit more about this new club. I was not asked by "The Master" to come back when I was told I was unsuccessful.

So hence you can see my conflict...

Ivan the Big:smoke2:
04-20-2012, 11:30 AM,
(04-20-2012, 10:02 AM)Ivan The Big Wrote: Kief,

I beg to differ with you. Everyone is not welcome. I was turned down due to my recon mission to find out a bit more about this new club. I was not asked by "The Master" to come back when I was told I was unsuccessful.

Yes, you are correct. I was wrong and I apologize. What I should have said, all are welcome to apply.
Send this user an email
04-20-2012, 12:43 PM,
(04-20-2012, 11:30 AM)keif149 Wrote:

Yes, you are correct. I was wrong and I apologize. What I should have said, all are welcome to apply.

That's hysterical! ROTFLMAO

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
04-20-2012, 06:57 PM,
(04-20-2012, 12:43 PM)Scud Wrote:
(04-20-2012, 11:30 AM)keif149 Wrote:

That's hysterical! ROTFLMAO

Dave

Just like the scene in poltergeist?
"All are welcome ... all are welcome!" Oops ... wrong light! TEEHEE

Ivan got the Soup Nazi response, "No soup for you!"? Eek Whip

cheers

HSL
04-21-2012, 02:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-21-2012, 02:11 AM by Von Earlmann.)

You see...that's why I don't apply........it's sort of like phoning a friend on "Who wants to be a Millionaire" .......and have no one answer :-)

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
04-21-2012, 02:39 AM,
See, now, the normal run-of-the-mill wargamers club will let in any Tom, Dick, or Harry, but the elite "Gentleman's" club rejects the Toms and Harrys and only allows in the ... uh, well hold on now, that's not coming out quite right ...

:)

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
04-21-2012, 04:19 AM,
(04-21-2012, 02:39 AM)Scud Wrote: See, now, the normal run-of-the-mill wargamers club will let in any Tom, Dick, or Harry, but the elite "Gentleman's" club rejects the Toms and Harrys and only allows in the ... uh, well hold on now, that's not coming out quite right ...

:)

Dave

Lol, Mike and I joined and I'm sure your application would be approved with flying colors. We'll even vouch for you Big Grin
Send this user an email
04-21-2012, 04:25 AM,
Dave would make a fine new candidate as long as you don't let him get on stage and agree to give him a microphone so he can start preforming his joke routine! Mex Big Grin
04-21-2012, 07:22 AM,
(04-21-2012, 02:10 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote: You see...that's why I don't apply........it's sort of like phoning a friend on "Who wants to be a Millionaire" .......and have no one answer :-)

VE

LOL! Did you have to bring that up?
I told you I was in the bathroom. Helmet Wink

cheers

HSL

04-21-2012, 10:02 AM,
HSL,

Darn and I was looking for a bowl of soup too!!