• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Ready for business
03-27-2012, 02:31 AM,
Ready for business
Well it has taken long enough, but I am up and ready for business! Patch loaded and running game as administrator. thought I would never get it right...
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2012, 03:38 AM,
RE: Ready for business
(03-27-2012, 02:31 AM)McEvilly Wrote: Well it has taken long enough, but I am up and ready for business! Patch loaded and running game as administrator. thought I would never get it right...

Welcome back, have you tested it all?
Send this user an email
03-27-2012, 05:59 AM,
You also need to join the CS ladder if you want to report any games, at the moment you are only on the CM ladder. ;)
03-27-2012, 03:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-27-2012, 03:53 PM by McEvilly.)
Ok, at the risk of sounding like a complete moron, how do I actually join the CS ladder? (please hold all laughter until after I recieve instructions)
OK, belay my last question. I have added the CS ladder.
03-27-2012, 04:05 PM,
(03-27-2012, 03:50 PM)McEvilly Wrote: Ok, at the risk of sounding like a complete moron, how do I actually join the CS ladder? (please hold all laughter until after I recieve instructions)
OK, belay my last question. I have added the CS ladder.

When you log it you should see Control Panel link in top right corner. Go there and in the Blitz section answer the question: what ladders do you wish to be represented on?

Once you do it you will be added to a bootcamp of the ladder and move onto the ladder after reporting the first game.

Hope this helps.

Pawel

03-28-2012, 05:11 PM,
Ahh, it is all up and running. So nice to be back!